Pig, mail # user - why pig did not compile contrib directory during "ant jar"? How to compile contrib directory?

+
lulynn_2008 2012-05-23, 03:08
Re: why pig did not compile contrib directory during "ant jar"? How to compile contrib directory?
Bill Graham 2012-05-23, 03:35
You need to cd into the contrib root dir and build from there. Contribs
have their own build.xml.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
+