Pig >> mail # user >> why pig did not compile contrib directory during "ant jar"? How to compile contrib directory?

Re: why pig did not compile contrib directory during "ant jar"? How to compile contrib directory?
You need to cd into the contrib root dir and build from there. Contribs
have their own build.xml.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile