HBase, mail # user - HTablePool

Re: HTablePool
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-17, 22:00
Hey, no need to be sorry for anything. I never wanted to sound harsh. Don't
mind. Yes you are right. Get returns only 1 row. And for your 2nd question,
it depends on what suits your particular use case best. If it allows you to
use filters efficiently then do that. Otherwise go for co-proc.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq