Hadoop, mail # user - problem while running wordcount on lion x

Re: problem while running wordcount on lion x
Brock Noland 2011-10-06, 00:16
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Jignesh Patel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I also found another problem if I directly export from eclipse as a jar
> file then while trying javac -jar or hadoop -jar doesn't recognize that jar.
> However same jar works well with windows.

Can you please share the error message? Note, the structure of the hadoop
command is:

hadoop jar file.jar class.name

Note, no - in front of jar like `java -jar'

Brock