MapReduce >> mail # user >> Upgrade with HA enabled

Upgrade with HA enabled
Hi
  I am doing the upgrade test from 2.0.5.alpha to 2.2.0.
  On the original 2.0.5.alpha ,I have enable the HA,and when I do the
upgrade ,It comes out an exception[1]:
  So what's is step to upgrade with HA enabled.Do I need to disable the
HA,and do the upgrade on the namenode and the backupnode seperately. Hmm,Is
there
possiblity to upgrade with the HA enabled?
Regard
[1]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13/11/14 16:28:38 INFO namenode.NameNode: registered UNIX signal handlers
for [TERM, HUP, INT]
13/11/14 16:28:39 FATAL namenode.NameNode: Exception in namenode join
org.apache.hadoop.HadoopIllegalArgumentException: Invalid startup option.
Cannot perform DFS upgrade with HA enabled.
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode.createNameNode(NameNode.java:1207)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode.main(NameNode.java:1320)
13/11/14 16:28:39 INFO util.ExitUtil: Exiting with status 1
13/11/14 16:28:39 INFO namenode.NameNode: SHUTDOWN_MSG: