HBase, mail # dev - [question about replication] how to apply delta from Master to Slave after crash ?

Re: [question about replication] how to apply delta from Master to Slave after crash ?
Demai Ni 2013-07-26, 17:44
JD,

thanks. I agree with you. the current replication mechanism will handle
such situation exactly as you suggested.  Were I the DBA, I will focus on
restart my Master-cluster instead of shipping the delta over to
slave-cluster.

However, my customer still would like to have the tool to sync-up the data
in the case of Master down. I guess the reasons are not purely from
technical perspective, more for a business check mark. :-(

that is why I am looking for a way. Can you please give me some pointers to
start with? many thanks

Demai