Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Contributing Organizations

+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-12-19, 22:41
+
Dave Marion 2012-12-19, 23:30
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-02, 23:42
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-07, 18:07
Re: Contributing Organizations
Cold weather illnesses and holidays being what they are, I apologize for my
lack of attention to this issue.

I agree with Billie, that we don't really need a vote for voluntary
information. I've also been somewhat reluctant to take action on this
issue, due to the fact that I dislike doing web design, and I fear if I
were the one to implement this, I would end up lowering the quality of our
front-facing web interfaces. If somebody wants to volunteer a better page
design, with the included information, I'd welcome it as a patch
for ACCUMULO-946 (link https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-946),
or if you are a committer, you can resolve it yourself.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Dave Marion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I see 3 proponents and 0 opponents of this idea. Can we put it to a vote?
> >

> Since no one has voiced any objections to this, and listing one's
> organization will be voluntary, I don't see a need for a vote on this
> issue.  If anyone disagrees, feel free to speak up.
>
> If there are any contributors who would like their organization listed on
> this page (http://accumulo.apache.org/people.html), email me or another
> committer and we'll add it for you.
>
> Billie
>

> > Dave