Accumulo >> mail # dev >> feedback on Typo

Re: feedback on Typo
One suggestion I'd make is to force users to name their tuples by making
the tuple types abstract. This won't help your complexity but IMHO makes
code more readable.

This an issue of java style, but there's nothing more irritating than
tuples floating around code without having an obvious explanation of "why
do these things belong together"?