Hadoop, mail # general - Status of 2.0.4-alpha release

Re: Status of 2.0.4-alpha release
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-04-10, 22:57
Arun,

I've just opened/attached patch for HADOOP-9471. It is a simple, non-risk
POM change in the hadoop-client that fixes use of webhdfs from apps using
hadoop-client POM.

I'd like to include this in 2.0.4-alpha.

Thx.

--
Alejandro