From: Stephen Sprague <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013 11:36 AM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: Re: need help with an error - script used to work and now it does not :-(

ok. so it sounds like you are doing A/B testing then.   so if it works in your sandbox but doesn't in prod then you can slowing transform your sandbox - one component at time - to look like your prod system until it breaks.  The last component you add then is an area of interest.

CTAS is short for "Create Table <blah> AS"