Hive >> mail # user >> Limit to columns or nesting of Hive table?

Limit to columns or nesting of Hive table?
I am trying to create a large Hive table, with many columns and deeply nested structs. It is failing with java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 10.

Before I spend a lot of time debugging my table declaration, is there some limit here I should know about? Max number of columns? Max depth of struct nesting?

Thanks,
Chuck