Accumulo >> mail # dev >> LICENSE and NOTICE

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-02-13, 22:47
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-13, 23:02
Re: LICENSE and NOTICE
The upshot appears to be that the license file was in pretty good shape,
and we can remove most of the stuff that was in the notice file.

I'm going to leave all the wikisearch dependencies in the license file for
now, but we should remove them if we don't end up packaging that with the
main release.

Billie
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thats awesome.  I remember when were initially constructing these
> files we were trying to figure this out.  We looked at what other
> Apache projects did and could not find a clear pattern, different
> projects did different things.  It was so confusing.
>
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Exciting news!  There is now a detailed guide on what needs to go in the
> > LICENSE and NOTICE files: http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html
> .
> >
> > Billie

+