Accumulo >> mail # dev >> LICENSE and NOTICE

Re: LICENSE and NOTICE
The upshot appears to be that the license file was in pretty good shape,
and we can remove most of the stuff that was in the notice file.

I'm going to leave all the wikisearch dependencies in the license file for
now, but we should remove them if we don't end up packaging that with the
main release.

Billie