Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: ZK not starting up due to socket timeouts

+
Narayanan A R 2012-07-11, 21:35
+
Narayanan A R 2012-07-11, 22:31
+
Narayanan A R 2012-07-10, 20:46
Re: ZK not starting up due to socket timeouts
Another thing you might need to do is to increase initLimit and syncLimit. It might be timing out when its syncing.

-JZ

On Jul 10, 2012, at 1:46 PM, Narayanan A R wrote:

> I have 3 servers in the cluster, all bare metal machines and installed ZK 3.4.3. Following is the config in all the servers.
>
> tickTime=2000
> dataDir=/opt/zookeeper-3.4.3/data
> clientPort=2181
> initLimit=60
> syncLimit=60
> server.1=10.7.78.77:2888:3888
> server.2=10.7.66.54:2888:3888
> server.3=10.7.56.61:2888:3888
>
> When I startup the instances, I see socket timed out in all the instances. I have attached logs of all the three machine.
>
> Regards,
> ARN

+
Narayanan A R 2012-07-10, 21:24