MapReduce >> mail # user >> HOW TO WORK WITH HADOOP SOURCE CODE

HOW TO WORK WITH HADOOP SOURCE CODE
Hi,
I am trying to view HADOOP SOURCE CODE. I am using HADOOP 1.0.3.
In HADOOP distribution, only jar files are there.
Give me some instruction to view source code... please

I have seen "contribute to hadoop" page (
wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute ) where something about git is
written. I am not getting what it is. And while trying to download, I have
found many links with different names ( git.apache.org ). Don't know what
to do.
PLEASE HELP.
THANK YOU.
+