Hadoop >> mail # user >> (Repost) Using REST to get ApplicationMaster info

+
Prajakta Kalmegh 2012-07-06, 08:29
Re: (Repost) Using REST to get ApplicationMaster info
Sorry I did not respond sooner.  The default behavior is to have the proxy
server run as part of the RM.  I am not really sure why it is not doing
this in your case.  If you set the config yourself to be a URI that is
different from that of the RM then you need to launch a standalone proxy
server.  You can do this by running

yarn start proxy server

Without sitting down with you it is going to be somewhat difficult to
debug why this is happening.  However, in retrospect it would be nice to
add in some extra logging to help indicate why the proxy server is not
functioning as desired.  If you could file a JIRA to add in the logging I
would be happy to provide a patch to you and we can try and debug the
issue further.  Please file it under the MAPREDUCE JIRA project.

--Bobby

+
Prajakta Kalmegh 2012-07-06, 17:06
+