HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot

+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 17:00
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-16, 17:12
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 21:02
+
Harsh J 2013-04-17, 08:10
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-17, 08:19
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-17, 16:14
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-04-18, 20:50
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 02:13
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-16, 03:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 03:12
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 03:18
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-16, 03:23
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 03:26
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-04-16, 02:34
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-16, 02:33
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-16, 03:47
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 03:31
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-04-16, 03:52
Re: collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot
bq. Alternatively, we can detect the underlying Hadoop version, and use
either .snapshot or .hbase_snapshot in 0.94 depending on h1 & h2.

I think this would introduce more confusion, especially for operations.

Cheers

+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 04:17
+