Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop 1.4.4 export issue

Re: sqoop 1.4.4 export issue
Sqoop cannot directly export from a hbase table.   The Hcatalog integration
can be used, but you have to create an external table in Hive accessing the
hbase table and then use Sqoop HCat support to export the table

Venkat

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE