Sqoop, mail # user - JDBC4 Mysql data exception on unsigned BIGINT column

Re: JDBC4 Mysql data exception on unsigned BIGINT column
Kathleen Ting 2013-08-02, 18:13
Hi Joanne,

While BIGINT is supported, Sqoop cannot import values above a certain
range, which appears to be the problem you're facing.

One workaround is to add the parameter --map-column-java id=String to
your Sqoop command.

Regards,
Kate