Hadoop >> mail # user >> hadoop conf for dynamically changing ips

Re: hadoop conf for dynamically changing ips
I have set up small, virtual clusters using avahi with success. I'm not sure
I've ever run them though an IP change though. I also don't know how much
overhead the protocol would impose on a "real" cluster. Still, it might be
worth looking into.

Cheers,
-Nick