Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Zookeeper 3.3.4 guarantees across sessions from the same client ?

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-01, 01:41
+
FPJ 2013-08-01, 09:07
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-01, 21:06
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-08-03, 00:22
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-08-03, 14:00
Re: Zookeeper 3.3.4 guarantees across sessions from the same client ?
I haven't had the chance to reproduce this on zookeeper 3.4, but I was able
to reproduce this on 3.3.4. Filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1740. I will try to see if
the fix works.

Thanks,