Pig >> mail # dev >> Are people ok with putting PIG-3017 into pig 11?

Re: Are people ok with putting PIG-3017 into pig 11?
To me in falls in the category of bug fixes we can add to an existing version.
It is not adding any feature, it is fixing a bug/issue
It is well understood and limited to a specific area of the code.
Julien