HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase as mongodb

Re: Hbase as mongodb
Hello Panshul,

        Hbase and MongoDB are built to serve different purposes. You can't
replace one with the other. They have different strengths and weaknesses.
So, if you are using Hbase for something, think well before switching to
MongoDB or vice verca.

Coming back to the actual question, you can store anything which can be
converted into a sequence of bytes into Hbase and query it. Could you
please elaborate your problem a bit?It will help us to answer your question
in a better manner.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/