Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [PROPOSAL] Hadoop branch-1.2

+
Matt Foley 2013-02-04, 20:39
+
Steve Loughran 2013-02-05, 03:02
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-06, 23:17
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-07, 09:29
Re: [PROPOSAL] Hadoop branch-1.2
Steve, I'm okay with this, but
HADOOP-9258<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9258> is
dependent on  HADOOP-9265<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9265>,
which itself seems ready to commit.  As I read the comments, both are ready
to commit.  Please let me know if this is correct.

In meantime, I'm going to make the branch.  We'll just have to commit to
both branch-1 and branch-1.2.

Thanks,
--Matt
On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 1:29 AM, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On 6 March 2013 23:17, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi, I got stuck in other work and did not make the Hadoop 1.2 branch in
> > February.
> > Now that release 1.1.2 is out, I'm ready to make the 1.2 branch.
> >
> > I intend to branch for 1.2 in the next night or two, and at that point
> will
> > make the formal proposal
> > to schedule an rc a week after that.  If any issues, please let me know.
> >
> > Regards,
> > --Matt
> >

> I'd like to get my FS contract tests in there with the fixes for s3n and s3
> to avoid data loss if you try to move a directory under itself.

Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-10, 18:32
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-11, 15:42
+