Drill >> mail # dev >> Will be missing the Hangout this morning

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-12-10, 16:38
Re: Will be missing the Hangout this morning
Hello Drillers,
Here are some minutes from the meeting this week, along with some other
notes I kept forgetting to send out. Unfortunately I did miss the meeting
last week.

-Jason
On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Look forward to any reports back from meeting

+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-12-11, 06:06