Avro >> mail # dev >> Re: What is the status of moving from MoinMoin to Confluence? EOM

Re: What is the status of moving from MoinMoin to Confluence? EOM
So, current status is:

 * Confluence wiki is now open for anyone to edit it (per cutting).
 * I've done some content updates:
   * I've moved over the page on HowToRelease.
   * I've also copied over the Hadoop code review checklist as it was
referenced from How To Contribute.
   * I fixed the formatting on How To Contribute.
 * The website update will be built and pushed by either cutting or massie.
 * The old wiki will redirect to the new and cutting will be taking care of
that.

So, I think all that remains is the website update and the redirects to be
put in place and we can call this done!

 - Bruce