Flume >> mail # user >> SolrCell help!

+
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-22, 16:18
+
Wolfgang Hoschek 2013-07-22, 18:12
+
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-22, 18:43
+
Wolfgang Hoschek 2013-07-22, 19:21
+
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-22, 20:41
+
Wolfgang Hoschek 2013-07-22, 21:02
+
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-22, 21:14
+
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-23, 07:51
+
Wolfgang Hoschek 2013-07-23, 08:22
+
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-23, 08:31
+
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-23, 08:33
Re: SolrCell help!
Still problems when building CDK Data Core Module 0.4.2-SNAPSHOT. Maven
hangs at:

Downloading:
https://repository.cloudera.com/artifactory/cloudera-repos/com/twitter/parquet-avro/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/com/twitter/parquet-avro/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
lug 23, 2013 10:35:41 AM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
executeWithRetry
INFO: I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing
request: Connessione scaduta
lug 23, 2013 10:35:41 AM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
executeWithRetry
INFO: I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing
request: Connessione scaduta
lug 23, 2013 10:35:41 AM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
executeWithRetry
INFO: Retrying request
lug 23, 2013 10:35:41 AM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
executeWithRetry
INFO: Retrying request

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Flavio Pompermaier
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Sorry, this is caused of our mirror..I remove it and I'll retry..
>

> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Flavio Pompermaier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > wrote:
>

>> I still get this error:
>>
>>  Failed to read artifact descriptor for
>> commons-daemon:commons-daemon:jar:1.0.3: Could not transfer artifact
>> commons-daemon:commons-daemon:pom:1.0.3 from/to repo (
>> http://dev.okkam.it/artifactory/repo): Failed to transfer file:
>> http://dev.okkam.it/artifactory/repo/commons-daemon/commons-daemon/1.0.3/commons-daemon-1.0.3.pom.
>> Return code is: 409 -> [Help 1]
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Wolfgang Hoschek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Tests pass on java 6 but fail on java 7. Correspondingly, I have filed
>>> https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/CDK-80. We'll fix it. Meanwhile,
>>> please try java 6.
>>>
>>> Wolfgang.

>>> example it hangs on
>>> >
>>> https://repository.cloudera.com/artifactory/cloudera-repos/com/twitter/parquet-avro/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml

>>> xquery"):
>>> https://github.com/cloudera/cdk/blob/master/cdk-morphlines/src/site/confluence/morphlinesReferenceGuide.confluence

>>> https://github.com/cloudera/cdk/tree/master/cdk-morphlines/cdk-morphlines-saxon/src/test/resources/test-morphlines

>>> https://github.com/cloudera/cdk/tree/master/cdk-morphlines/cdk-morphlines-saxon/src/test/resources/test-documents

>>> https://github.com/cloudera/cdk/blob/master/cdk-morphlines/cdk-morphlines-saxon/src/test/java/com/cloudera/cdk/morphline/saxon/SaxonMorphlineTest.java

>>> morphine-neon I manage to find the test (in cdk repository) but for the new
>>> xslt and xquery I'm not able to find the tests code..could you give me an
>>> hook?

>>> me too much time :(

Flavio Pompermaier
*Development Department
*_______________________________________________
*OKKAM**Srl **- www.okkam.it*

*Phone:* +(39) 0461 283 702
*Fax:* + (39) 0461 186 6433
*Email:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Headquarters:* Trento (Italy), fraz. Villazzano, Salita dei Molini 2
*Registered office:* Trento (Italy), via Segantini 23

Confidentially notice. This e-mail transmission may contain legally
privileged and/or confidential information. Please do not read it if you
are not the intended recipient(S). Any use, distribution, reproduction or
disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving it in any manner.
+
Wolfgang Hoschek 2013-07-23, 17:48
+
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-23, 22:20