Hive >> mail # user >> Does current Hive trunk support hadoop-0.20.0?

Re: Does current Hive trunk support hadoop-0.20.0?
@Zheng,

We can build hive for hadoop-0.20.0.
But I checked the trunk code, and find the current code does not be updated
to use new hadoop-0.20.0 APIs, expecially for new MapReduce package.
Schubert