Flume >> mail # dev >> files in the “spooling” directory only can transfer to sink one by one.

Re: files in the “spooling” directory only can transfer to sink one by one.
Is this for performance ? I dont think reading multiple files in parallel
which actually help performance. it will most likely hurt it.
-roshan