Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: Problems with Arc/Phabricator

Re: Problems with Arc/Phabricator
I am able to load reviews as well, but looks like some experimentation is
going on. I see random pop-ups/features shows up from one page load to
another.

I don't know about visibility on FB side. But, I don't think mentioning on
this list may result in any resolution.

Thanks,
Ashutosh