Kafka, mail # user - Shutdown/Ctrl-C and ConsumerRebalanceFailedException

Re: Shutdown/Ctrl-C and ConsumerRebalanceFailedException
Chris Burroughs 2012-03-27, 01:35
Makes sense.  Should we have that expanded in documentation somewhere?
ConsumerConnector.scala just has "Shut down the connector" for shutdown().