HBase >> mail # user >> HConnection.locateRegions returns null

+
Lyska Anton 2013-01-02, 16:17
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-02, 16:33
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 00:34
+
Lyska Anton 2013-01-03, 09:33
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 10:26
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 18:33
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 19:06
Re: HConnection.locateRegions returns null
I will take a look at all of that and keep you posted shortly.

JM

2013/1/3, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Yep, I'm ok with that. It will need to be put in the interface (vs. the
> implementation class). Would be nice if you could implement the two missing
> methods (i.e. public HRegionLocation locateRegion(final byte []
> regionName))
>
> On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> wrote:
>
>>   public List<HRegionLocation> locateRegions(byte[] tableName, final

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 19:42
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 19:45