Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop import Format Issue

+
Vineet Mishra 2013-01-18, 11:20
+
Vineet Mishra 2013-01-21, 11:20
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-22, 00:49
+
Vineet Mishra 2013-01-21, 07:31
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-01-21, 08:38
+
Vineet Mishra 2013-01-21, 08:43
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-01-21, 11:53
+
Vineet Mishra 2013-01-21, 12:01
+
Vineet Mishra 2013-01-18, 12:31
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-01-18, 12:41
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-01-18, 11:50
Re: Sqoop import Format Issue
Thanks Abhijeet for your response.

Let me know whether the Sqoop option that you have told me,
*--lines-termination-by
','*
can be implemented to query the same row in the same fashion only with a
minute change that the each row should have maximum 4 values, the next
succeeding values should come from the next line and so on, like

1234,1235,1564,1674
1546,2546,5653,6434
6543,6534,7763,6567

and so on. . .