HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Storing images in Hbase

+
Michael Segel 2013-01-11, 15:00
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-11, 15:27
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-11, 17:40
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-11, 17:47
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-11, 17:51
Re: Storing images in Hbase
Thanks Jack for sharing this information. This definitely makes sense when
using the type of caching layer. You mentioned about increasing write
cache, I am assuming you had to increase the following parameters in
addition to increase the memstore size:

hbase.hregion.max.filesize
hbase.hregion.memstore.flush.size

+