HBase >> mail # user >> Storing images in Hbase

Re: Storing images in Hbase
Thanks Jack for sharing this information. This definitely makes sense when
using the type of caching layer. You mentioned about increasing write
cache, I am assuming you had to increase the following parameters in
addition to increase the memstore size:

hbase.hregion.max.filesize
hbase.hregion.memstore.flush.size