HDFS >> mail # user >> How can I record some position of context in Reduce()?

+
Roth Effy 2013-03-12, 10:38
+
samir das mohapatra 2013-03-12, 10:48
+
Roth Effy 2013-03-13, 01:56
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-03-13, 02:12
+
Roth Effy 2013-03-13, 02:50
Re: How can I record some position of context in Reduce()?
you want a n:n join or 1:n join?
On Mar 13, 2013 10:51 AM, "Roth Effy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to join two table data in reducer.So I need to find the start of
> the table.
> someone said the DataJoinReducerBase can help me,isn't it?
>

> 2013/3/13 Azuryy Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> you cannot use RecordReader in Reducer.
>>
>> what's the mean of you want get the record position? I cannot understand,
>> can you give a simple example?
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Roth Effy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> sorry,I still can't understand how to use recordreader in the
>>> reduce(),because the input is a RawKeyValueIterator in the class
>>> reducecontext.so,I'm confused.
>>> anyway,thank you.

+
Roth Effy 2013-03-13, 15:05