HBase >> mail # user >> HBase shell fails to start until 10 am?

+
Ceaser Ivan Washington 2012-11-14, 12:29
Re: HBase shell fails to start until 10 am?
Hi,

What is you HBase configuration? Are you running on filly distributed
mode? If so, what is the clock on all your nodes? Is it synchronized?
do you have anything on your cron tab like ntpdate running at 10am?

JM
2012/11/14, Ceaser Ivan Washington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hello,
>
> When I type "hbase shell" before 10 am, OS shell returns a message like the
> following:
>
> "Could not find or load main class hmmss.log."
>
> (hmmss stands for the local time of HBase cluster.
> For example, hmmss is 74500 at 7:45 am.)
>
> After 10 am, including after 12 pm, this is not the case.
> In other words, I can only kick HBase's shell from 10 am (probably before
> the new day begins).
> Is there anybody who knows something about this behaviour?
>
> Regards,
> Ceaser Ivan Washington

+
Ceaser Ivan Washington 2012-11-14, 12:45