Zookeeper, mail # user - ZooKeeper Memory Usage

Re: ZooKeeper Memory Usage
César Álvarez Núñez 2012-02-10, 11:32
This is the java.env file content.

now=`date +%d%m%Y_%H%M%S`

gcLogFile="/srv/zk/GC/`hostname`-${now}.log"
gcOpts="${gcOpts} -Xloggc:$gcLogFile"
gcOpts="${gcOpts} -XX:+PrintGC"
gcOpts="${gcOpts} -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps"
gcOpts="${gcOpts} -XX:+PrintGCDetails"
gcOpts="${gcOpts} -XX:+PrintTenuringDistribution"
gcOpts="${gcOpts} -XX:+PrintHeapAtGC"

gcOpts="${gcOpts} -XX:+AggressiveHeap"
#https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Troubleshooting
#gcOpts="${gcOpts} -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC"
#gcOpts="${gcOpts} -XX:ParallelGCThreads=8"
#gcOpts="-Xms128M -Xmx1G"

jvmOpts="${jvmOpts} -d64"
jvmOpts="${jvmOpts} -server"
jvmOpts="${jvmOpts} -XX:+UseCompressedOops"

JVMFLAGS="${gcOpts} ${jvmOpts}"

/César.