Chukwa, mail # user - problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-01-30, 07:24
Re: problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5
Eric Yang 2013-02-01, 05:37
Is there multiple version of hadoop jar files in the class path?  This
error looks like hdfs client is from Hadoop 1.x.  If there is older version
of hadoop-core*.jar file, it can generate this error.

regards,
Eric

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Farrokh Shahriari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi there,
> I downloaded & installed chuckwa 0.5 on hadoop version 2 (cdh 4.0.0).But
> when collector runs,it has showed this error :
> Server IPC version 7 cannot communicate with client version 4
>
> I copied lib from /user/lib/hadoop/*.jar & /user/lib/hadoop-hdfs/*.jar,
> but couldn't get result.
>
> I'd be glad if someone can help me.
> Tnx

+