Chukwa, mail # user - problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5

Re: problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5
Eric Yang 2013-02-01, 05:37
Is there multiple version of hadoop jar files in the class path?  This
error looks like hdfs client is from Hadoop 1.x.  If there is older version
of hadoop-core*.jar file, it can generate this error.

regards,
Eric