Chukwa >> mail # user >> problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5

Re: problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5
Is there multiple version of hadoop jar files in the class path?  This
error looks like hdfs client is from Hadoop 1.x.  If there is older version
of hadoop-core*.jar file, it can generate this error.

regards,
Eric