Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
A big concern with the monitor has always been data spillage due to tablet
split points being only base64 encoded.

Perhaps wrapping the currents calls with some authentication would make the
current monitor more extendable in addition to the ease of other monitor
processes being created.

Regardless, yes to think about the monitor :)