HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

+
Ted Yu 2012-08-31, 15:58
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-07, 18:00
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-09-11, 18:43
+
Aditya 2012-09-11, 18:48
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-11, 19:11
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 04:18
+
Stack 2012-09-12, 04:32
+
Stack 2012-09-12, 05:24
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 13:49
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-12, 16:33
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 16:47
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-12, 18:55
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-12, 19:07
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-09-12, 19:16
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 20:27
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 21:10
+
Stack 2012-09-13, 04:12
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-13, 04:15
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-13, 05:58
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-12, 21:17
Re: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
Pardon my math.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I went through the following thread:
> > Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
> >
> > I didn't see 3 binding +1's on that RC.
> >
> > FYI
>
> One: http://search-hadoop.com/m/Vqs68Jxybc2
>
> Two: http://search-hadoop.com/m/TDCWTJxybc2