HBase, mail # user - Many scanner opening

+
Eugeny Morozov 2012-12-18, 08:01
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-19, 02:23
+
Eugeny Morozov 2012-12-20, 10:32
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-20, 18:51
+
Eugeny Morozov 2012-12-23, 18:32
Re: Many scanner opening
Michael Segel 2012-12-20, 13:14
I'd suggest looking in to a schema design change.