Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZOOKEEPER-1437

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-10-14, 20:49
+
Hanno Schlichting 2012-10-14, 20:58
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-10-14, 21:03
+
Hanno Schlichting 2012-10-14, 21:05
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-10-14, 21:11
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-10-14, 23:43
Re: ZOOKEEPER-1437
It's a bit of work to get a "naked" JAR into our build system. It would be a lot easier for me to wait for a release.

-JZ

On Oct 14, 2012, at 4:43 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Jordan/Hanno,
>  The release is on hold give a couple of more bugs that were found in
> 3.4.4/3.4.5-rc0. If you want to go ahead and try 3.4.5 to verify if
> the issue that you reported is fixed that would be great Jordan, else
> we can wait for the new RC/release.
>
> thanks
> mahadev
>
> On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'll wait for release.
>>
>> -JZ
>>
>> On Oct 14, 2012, at 2:05 PM, Hanno Schlichting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> It's still being "voted on", thus only lives at
>>> https://people.apache.org/~mahadev/zookeeper-3.4.5-candidate-0/
>>>
>>> Hanno

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-10-14, 23:53