Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 release candidate 0

Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 release candidate 0
The binary package is matching layout for standardized Hadoop stack software.
This change have been implemented in Hadoop and related projects.
The layout is closely using layout of Linux Standard Base to improve
compatibilities between projects.

For reference of the proposed change, see:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA-605
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HCATALOG-63

regards,
Eric