Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Hadoop 2 compatibility issues

Re: Hadoop 2 compatibility issues
We can easily fix the break it the hadoop dependencies by making the switch
to hadoop-client and relying on hadoop.version to set/override the version.
The hadoop 2 profile is just needed to bring in additional dependencies and
possibly setting the hadoop version for convenience.