Bigtop >> mail # dev >> bigtop pull request: A module for smoke tests for httpfs

Re: bigtop pull request: A module for smoke tests for httpfs
Adam,

we aren't using GitHub as a primary development instrument. Please open a
JIRA ticket for your fix and add patch there. Then it will be reviewed and
committed.

Thanks,
  cos