HBase >> mail # user >> hbase 0.92.1 hadoop compatibility

Re: hbase 0.92.1 hadoop compatibility
I can't find to much about append support on the web.  my full version is:
hadoop 0.20.3-r1057313

I did however check hbase-site.xml and hdfs-site.xmk for
dfs.support.append  property
and couldn't find it.