HDFS >> mail # user >> Maven Cloudera Configuration problem

Re: Maven Cloudera Configuration problem
Hi Shabab and Sandy,
The thing is we have a 6 node cloudera cluster running.. For
development purposes, i was building a map-reduce application on a
single node apache distribution hadoop with maven..

To be frank, i don't know how to deploy this application on a multi
node cloudera cluster. I am fairly well versed with Multi Node Apache
Hadoop Distribution.. So, how can i go forward?

Thanks for all the help :)

--
Regards-
Pavan